This award winning hotel is now seeking to recruit a Bar Assistant
It is a stunning 62 bedroomed 4 star hotel located on the shores of Lake Windermere, located in the bustling village of Bowness-on-Windermere.
Our new look has been designed from top to toe by Laura Ashley, creating the finest in contemporary luxury.
Last year we were awarded by AA with 4 stars and 1 Rosette. It is our aim to work towards achieving two Rosettes in 2016.
We are also have a brand new kitchen installed in January 2016.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about highest standards of hospitality, keen to deliver exceptional customers service.
As a Bar Assistant you will work mainly in our main bar and occasionally in our function bar, ensuring our guests’ expectations are met and exceeded. You will be responsible for opening the bar and preparing it for the service, making and serving drinks and beverages including cocktails and fine wines, as well as handling the bar till and controlling stock.
This is a crucial role in our hotel. You will make sure our guests are well taken care of and have exceptional experience while staying with us.
• You will ideally have experience in a similar role, gained from a high quality bar or hotel.
• You will have knowledge about cocktails and wines.
• You will be passionate and professional in your work.
• You will be committed to high standards.
• You will be a motivated team player.
What we will provide in return:
• A salary in line with National Minimum Wage, plus paid overtime
• Training and personal development.
• Uniforms provided.
• Meals on duty.
• Staff Discounts and special rates in all our hotels throughout UK.
• A friendly and committed staff and management team.
• Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate.
• A wonderful and stylish working environment to be proud of.