MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO: RM3 8SB - This is where our offices are located.
We are looking for a German speaking ( Native level ) representative / account manager / translator with a business mind.
Duronic is a global brand based in Romford in Essex. We began in 2005 producing Consumer and home products and have since expanded in to Health, Home, Kitchen and business products. We sell online, to resellers and to wholesalers in UK and Europe.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to be in charge of our German sales channels, the role includes:
• Translating / proofreading / producing documents into German
• Providing after-sales email support (in German)
• Monitoring customer product reviews and pro-actively speaking to customers
• Participating in social media content creation with Media team
The right candidate will be involved in many aspects of the business, we are therefore looking for a flexible team player who is interested in becoming an essential part of our business. You would be reporting to the International Team leader and there is a lot of scope to develop the position based on your performance and interests. The main quality we are looking for is a genuine interest in directly increasing sales, particularly our Amazon.de sales channel, as well as a proactive willingness to get involved with other aspects of the business.
Skills and attributes needed:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (native level). Translating skills would be a +. Attention to details throughout the tasks is key.
- Be business minded. It is important to understand the mechanics of a business to be able to pro-actively suggest and implement ideas.
- Positive, enthusiastic and team-orientated
- Ability to manage time and work on several projects simultaneously
- Initiative to keep all projects moving on time
The job is intended for a German speaker, however it is naturally expected that you are able to understand and express yourself in English as well. Full training will be given.
The role is Full-time, our working hours between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. The job does require you to come in everyday but we can be flexible on the hours if needed. Our offices are an easy walk from Harold Wood over ground station which is 20-25 minutes from Stratford station.
Salary: competitive, depending on experience. Please let us know your salary expectation.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply with a CV and covering letter highlighting how you believe your characteristics and experience make you suitable for this role. As the job covers different sets of skills, feel free to contact us for more information.